Time...
>> Tuesday, October 19, 2010
I've been sorta busy lately and haven't been able to post. This week I'll try to post a few adventures i've had in the past week.
coming soon: My adveture with Sarah Whaley and the Giant Cupcake
and also the camping trip i went on last weekend.
:)
But for now I'll leave you with this: It is pouring rain, thundering, and lightning outside and I love it! I only wish I didn't have to go to work today. :(
Today in my writing class we played Simon Says... you'd think that working at a daycare would help me out a lot in this game... you know, make me better at it? Nope. Still lost. Oh well. I guess I'll have to get those extra credit points another way.
I'm going to eat lunch now. Then I have work until six.
Until next time... <3
0 comments:
Post a Comment