It's October!

>> Friday, October 1, 2010

That means that the leaves are going to start changing colors, pumpkin patches are OPEN, and the weather will (hopefully) start to cool down. :)
I love October and November. I love this time of year. It's so pretty.

I'm hoping to make a trip down to Tanaka Farms in Irvine this month. I've always wanted to go there and pick my own pumpkin out of the ground. They have wagon rides around the farm, and corn mazes to walk through... and just a bunch of really cool stuff to take pictures of.

To start off my amazing October, I am going to Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights tonight with some of my best friends. I'm so excited! It's going to be terrifying... why do people enjoy being scared? I haven't the slightest clue. I know tonight will be fun though :)

Tomorrow I'm driving down to San Marcos to my friend Brittany's apartment to meet her, Kevin, and Joey. We're going to the Miramar Air Show. Her uncle is the Captain of the Blue Angels so we're going to see that. I'm excited! I'm coming home from San Marcos on Sunday.

It's definitely going to be a tiring weekend, but it will be well worth it...

On a last note (if that makes sense)... I've lost 8 pounds since my last post. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment