Today Was A Fairytale
>> Monday, February 15, 2010
This was the first Valentine's Day that I actually had a real "Valentine." It was a great day. Eric and I had a delicious picnic at Irvine Regional Park and we relaxed under the trees in the soft grass for a couple hours and then we walked around the ark for a little while. After our picnic, we drove to the spectrum and we saw the movie "Valentine's Day" which was really good. Eric got me this huge pink bear and it's really soft. I'm planning on sleeping with it tonight. :)
I have always loved Valentine's Day. Which most people might think is weird considering I haven't ever had a "special someone" to actually spend it with. I just love the fact that there's a day completed devoted to LOVE. Now don't get me wrong, I think that every day should be as filled with love as Valentine's Day is... but if we're really going to be realistic... it's just not. People are too busy... too self absorbed... too caught up in their lives to remember to just LOVE... and not jut love the people that they love every single day, but everyone in general.
Love is such an amazing gift... a gift from God. God has given us love and that's a gift that must be shared with the world because without love, we are nothing. God tells us to love people just as he has loved us.
Just a thought... :)
Goodnight, world. I love you.
1 comments:
"Love is such an amazing gift... a gift from God. God has given us love and that's a gift that must be shared with the world because without love, we are nothing. God tells us to love people just as he has loved us. "
love that.
thank you for this
xoxo
Post a Comment