Heaven Song - Phil Wickham
>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010
So today I shadowed Miss Natasha who is the first grade teacher at work. She is pregnant and is due to have her baby girl, Evelytte, in the middle of March and I will be taking over he class while she is on her 6 week maternity leave. I'm so excited that my boss is trusting me with this. It's going to be such a fun learning experience for me. I already know the first graders very well because they are with me after school everyday. There is only seven of them so I don't think I'll be too overwhelmed. Natasha is awesome and she has been making sure that once the baby comes, every little thing I will need is nicely organized and her lessons are easy to understand.
I'm so glad that this is going to happen... it's all in God's plan. I want to be a teacher and this is going to give me six whole weeks of experience. It's so great!
These kids just think, "Oh.. Miss Ally is going to teach us our new lessons while Miss Natasha has her baby and stuff..." Little do they know that they're gonna be the ones teaching me.
Not that they don't every day already. Kids are smart... they push you... they challenge you. I have gained so much experience from these kiddos just by hanging out with them everyday. No matter how much they push my buttons sometimes... I love them. They have brought so much joy to my life. They all have so much potential and I really just can't wait to see what kind of amazing things they'll do.
Goodnight. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment