Grace Like Rain

>> Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I just talked to a friend of mine who i've know since 8th grade. We haven't always been super close over the past 5 and a half years or so but we've always remained in contact with each other. Our freshman year we were probably the closest. We hung out and talked just about every day. After freshman year, he i guess just went into this downward spiral and started drinking and partying and stuff and it continued until a year or so ago. Since our freshman and sophomore years we've done so much growing. I had the opportunity to talk with him tonight and i was so blessed to see all of the amazing things that God is doing in his life. He has such an amazing testimony to tell and I can tell just how much he wants to share it with the world.
It is so amazing and inspiring when God gives me the opportunity to talk with certain people and show me what he's doing in the lives of some people who I haven't talked to lately. One year ago, if someone were to tell me that I would see such a change in this guy, I don't know if I would've really believed them or not.
God is so amazing. It is so incredible when he reveals himself to me in little ways like this one.

Goodnight. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment